The coronation stone which sat in Westminster Abbey, England, is the coronation stone of the Hebrew nation called Israelites. This stone was named Beth-el (house of God) by the patriarch Israel (sometimes called Jacob) roughly 2000 BC and remained with his descendents. It travelled with them for forty years in the wilderness, supplying their water, and was preserved and brought to Ireland in 583 BC by the prophet Jeremiah; eventually being transferred to Scotland, then England, and now resides in Scotland.
In 1950 BC a man lays his head on a rock, has a dream of God, and calls the rock "House of God." His family carries that rock around for the next 38 centuries. It becomes their symbolic throne, their water supply, the type of their coming Deliverer, their coronation symbol, and it even roars when the proper king is crowned.
1. Coronation stone rejected for Solomon's temple--Ency. Freemasonry, 1921
2. Mt 21:42; Mk 12:10; Lu 20:17 Jesus quotes Psalm 118
3. Ps 118:22 The stone which the builders refused......
4. Acts 4:11 Peter says Jesus was the stone refused
5. I Cor 10:4 "And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that went with them: and that Rock was Christ."
He dreams at Moriah. He anoints and names the stone Bethel. Later God confirms Jacob's anointing and naming. Jacob calls the stone the Shepherd of Israel and gives Joseph the birthright; Gen 49:24.
OVERVIEW: Exodus under Moses, 1453 BC. Multitude of 2.5-3.25 million. A hurried departure. At Sinai, the Ten Commandments. Refusal to act in faith at Kadesh-Barnea. Forty years in the wilderness. Joshua is made leader. Conquest of Canaan.
1. Deut 29:5 Shoes hath not waxen old upon thy foot
2. Ex 16:35 children of Israel did eat manna forty years
3. Ex 15:23-25; :27 bitter waters turned sweet at Marah; 12 wells at Elim
4. Ex 17:1-6 at Horeb/Rephidim. God stands on the rock. Before all, Moses strikes the rock once and all drink from the issuing waters
5. Num 20:7-11 at Kadesh, Moses strikes the rock twice
6. Num 20:17-19 Moses writes a letter to Edom asking passage through the land, without drinking water.
7. Num 21:21-22 Moses writes same to Sihon, King of the Ammorites; at Arnon
8. Location and size of Edom and Ammon: below and northeast of the Dead Sea, roughly 75 miles thourgh each country.
ALL references are to a specific rock. Not "a" rock, not "some" rock, not "rock", but THE rock.
1. Ex 17:1-6 God stands on THE rock
2. Num 20:7-11 THE rock(four times) at tabernacle door.
3. Deut 8:15 THE rock of flint
4. Deut 32:13-15 Honey/oil of THE rock
5. Neh 9:15 water from THE rock
6. Ps 78:15-16 streams out of THE rock
7. Ps 78:20 smote THE rock
8. Ps 81:16 honey out of THE rock
9. Ps 105:41 he opened THE rock
10. Ps 114:8 turned THE rock
11. Is 48:21 clave THE rock (twice)
12. I Cor 10:4 spiritual Rock; THAT Rock was Christ
Notice the groove
worn deeply into the Rock between the two metal rings. This would have to
result from many years of carrying the Rock on a pole. And this had to have
happened before 583 BC when Jeremiah brought the Rock to Ireland, because it
has been moved a very few miles in the last 2500 years. This groove is the
result of being carried around the wilderness for forty years.
Irish legend says that any imposter or unrightful heir to the throne would be known by the fact that the stone would roar ONLY when the rightful king stood on it.
House of Israel: Joseph gets Bethel Rock, Bethel mountain, 10 Tribed kingdom
House of Judah: Judah gets the Spiritual Rock, Jesus.
Both Rocks were rejected. Bethel so it could travel to be with The People, Israel, in the British Isles.
Jeremiah and Tea Tephi
All the kings of Israel, the whole nation, then the Kingdom of Judah, were crowned standing on or beside this Stone. See the story of Queen Athaliah's overthrow in II Kings 11:14. Upon Jeremiah's arrival in Ireland, 583 BC, with the Stone, the Stone was again put in use to crown the Royalty of Israel. Eochaide and Tea Tephi were the complete fulfillment of Jacob's command that Judah should rule over the people of the twelve tribes. Eochaide was a descendent of the Zarah line of Judah, while Tea Tephi was of the Pharez line of Judah. The Zarah line, as firstborn, ruled in Egypt after the death of Joseph. Non-ruling princes of the family migrated over the next 150 years, founding the city-states of Troy, Athens, Miltetus, and others along the northern Mediterranean. Then about 150 years before the Exodus, when the King of Upper (southern) Egpyt conquered the Hyksos(Zarahite) rulers, the ruling family fled leaving the Pharez line of Judah in Egypt. This "first" Exodus out of Egypt is mentioned by the historian Diodorus. Brutus of Troy went in 1103 BC and founded New Troy, later renamed London. The Milesians migrated west establishing settlements in Spain and then Ireland.
With the arrival of Tea Tephi, and her subsequent marriage to the Milesian king Eochaide, the two lines of Zarah and Pharez were brought together. From this first marraige, all the kings and queens of northwest Europe would descend.
Notice that the three times the Stone moved is the fulfillment of Ezekiel's prophecy regarding the three overturns mentioned in chapter 21, verses 25-27. However, now that the Stone has been moved back to Scotland, some have discounted the prophecy. This mistake is made because the Stone has been equated with the Throne of David. The Stone is only a symbol of the Throne. The actual Throne still remains with Queen Elizabeth. The Throne will remain with Britain until Jesus returns, according to the prophecy; "until he comes whose right it is."
The latest descendant of the Zarah/Pharez line of Judah is Queen Elizabeth II. She also happens to be the current fulfillment of the prophecy of Nathan to King David in II Samuel 7:10-17. In that passage, David is p romised that he would have a direct bloodline descendent ruling over the people of Israel forever. Psalm 89 confirms that this would be the case as long as the sun and moon can be seen in the sky.
Return to Lost Tribes Subject List.